I was Building A Mansion For Funke Akindele When She Left Me -Ex Husband

In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Funke
Akindele's estranged husband revealed he was
building a house for his wife
before she ended the marriage. It's a one-storey
building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in
Ikeja
Mr Oloyede, funke's husband said he's not happy about what people have been saying about him online,
"They wrote that I am a tout, from what you are
seeing here now, do I look like a tout or garage
boy? They also said I'm a drop out, from the way
you and I have been speaking, do I speak like
someone who did not go to school?
I have decided to follow the advice of those who
said I should not join issues with her and her
supporters. I am not a celebrity. I am an estate
developer. She is the star that has her career to
protect and I don't want to be the one to spoil her
career" - mr oloyede

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed