Boy Caught Having Sex With A Donkey

A sex starved 16-year-old Kezi teenager has been arrested for having

sex with a donkey.

The young boy was caught red-handed quenching his sexual desires by

giving the hapless animal some donkey-style sex.

Villagers at Leopard Farm in Kezi were left dumbfounded when Mncedisi

Nyathi (16) openly revealed that he was madly in love with the donkey

that he had been caught having sex with.

"I fell in love with the donkey after I heard a voice telling me it

was my lover," said Nyathi.

It is reported that Nyathi was caught by Mlungisi Ncube in the act. He

had tied the donkey to a tree so that it won't even escape. In

addition to that he had also tied the donkey's legs so that he can

enjoy his sex without risking for heavy kicks or any unwelcome

fidgeting.

Nyathi was then arrested and hauled before Kezi resident magistrate Mr

Jimmy Ndoro on Monday last week.

The boy left the court in roars of laughter when he said he had love

at first sight when he first met the donkey.

"It was love at first sight. I developed sexual feelings for the

donkey the first time I saw it," Nyathi told the court.

Magistrate Ndoro asked the minor if he knew the crime he had committed

and the boy responded: "I molested the donkey!"

For molesting the donkey, Nyathi was sentenced to six months behind

bars. Magistrate Ndoro suspended three month on condition of good

behaviour. The other three months were also susndended on condition

the boy completes 105 hours of community service at a local primary

school

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed