Maheeda’s hilarious reaction to Wizkid, Davido and Tekno’s International rant


Controversial nudist, Caroline Sam, popularly known as Maheeda has thrown a subtle sub to Wizkid, Davido and Tekno after their whole International supremacy.




Recall that Tekno joined the rant yesterday when he tweeted about International supremacy. Maheeda has now reacted, she wrote;

“This people self with their international mouth 👄, we wey be Abroad citizens self we no dey make noise 🤡 , abi make we give them plenty invite to come do shows🤔🤷🏽‍♀️💁🏾🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 I’m just Kidding ohhh , chei I don talk pas my mouth today ohhh … na joke ohhh!!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed