Yul Edochie Sustains Injury In Armed Robbery Attack



Thank God for sparing the life of celebrated Nollywood star actor Yul Edochie as he survived armed robbers attack in Enugu on Friday, October 16.


Yul was attacked by armed robbers while in Enugu to shoot a movie. Yul said he was relaxing in his hotel after the day shooting when suddenly armed robbers invaded the hotel.

“I really wish it’s a rumour but it’s not. This really happened. I was attacked by armed robbers on Friday night in enugu while I was relaxing in my hotel premises after the day’s shoot. Luckily I escaped but unfortunately I crashed into a glass door as I was running for dear life and sustained this cut on my ear and a few bruises. Not a funny experience at all. I’m back to Lagos to run a full scan to be sure all is well inside. I thank God for His protection,”

 Yul said on his Instagram page.


See picture of injured Yul below:


Yul who is the son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie shared a photograph of the injuries he sustained in the course of the attack on social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed