you don't have to go nude to be professional - Actress Kemi Afolabi

Ace actress, Kemi Afolabi speaks her mind about going nude in movies:



One thing I would say is that, going nude in movies does not come with

the job now. What you need as an actress is your inspiration and

delivery. That is the way you are able to get across to your fans.

Nobody is going to tell me I have to wear pant and bra. It does not

come with the job. Acting goes beyond that, to me it is your

expression and how you are able to get across to those who look up to

you. It is a thing of the mind and the choice we make.

If it comes to the character where you have to act the prostitute...

We have the corporate prostitutes who do not expose their body because

that is what they do. Naturally I don't like wearing a lot of things

on my body when I am home. But that does not take me to the movie set

and start exposing my body. Not because I am married. Sometimes you

need to show some flesh, like when you are acting the role where you

have to seduce a man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed