Why I Came On Stage In A Coffin - Kelly Handsome

 


Recently, Kelly Handsome popularly known for his years of beef for MI Abaga came on stage in a coffin to the surprise of many. However,Tribune took time to know why the musician did what he did. Below is what he had to say;

You recently performed on stage where you came out from a coffin. Where did you get that idea from?
I’m at that point in my life when many believe that Kelly Handsome’s musical career is dead; so I thought of a concept that would
best depict my comeback, and that was what I came up with. It wasn’t an easy decision but I had to take the bull by the horn.

And what was the feedback you got from fans?
They loved it. 

what are your takes on this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed