Samuel Eto'o Gives Davido Rolex Watch, Says he Wont Reply Mourinho

Cameroon and chelsea football star, Samuel Eto'o, has moved on and

already hanging out with his friends and he just gifted singer Davido

a brand new Rolex Watch. On the age fraud allegation, Eto'o says he is

not ready to "cause trouble" by responding to comments made by Chelsea

boss Jose Mourinho about his age.

Eto'o was happy to joke about the issue with reporters, claiming he

still has 'juice' and can keep scoring goals "until I am 50." Below is

how Eto'o reacted to the issue of his alleged age fraud...

"I am Samuel Eto'o, to disturb me will take much more than this. I

know my place and I won't reply. I would have liked to be in the

starting Eleven so I am disappointed to be on the bench, but I respect

the choice of the coach.

"I came to Chelsea mainly because of Jose, because we have a great

friendship. Things happen in life and you have to face them. But it

doesn't change the player I am and the career I have had. You want me

to cause trouble by revealing all of my thoughts. I want us to go as

far as possible in this competition and in peace."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed