Beyonce banned from visiting the" Egyptian pyramids" for her rude & stupid behaviour

Zahi Hawass, Egypt's former head of antiquities, claims he banned

Beyonce from visiting the Pyramids after her 'stupid and rude'

behaviourin 2009

Now, in a new interview with The Independent,66yr old Hawass said ...

"Most people I take on tours are very nice and we become friends. But

this lady...She said she would come at 3pm but she came late. I said

"You have to say I'm sorry I'm late". But she didn't open her mouth.I

brought a photographer and she also had a photographer and a guard.

When my photographer started to shoot, he said "No, Stop! I am the one

who says yes or no, not you!"I said: "In that case since you almost

hit my photographer and you are not polite - out! I am not giving you

the privilege of having you on my tour!" I said Beyoncé was stupid and

I left."

However, Beyonce's rep told E! News the story was a 'lie'...saying..

'This never happened.The last time she was in Egypt was on tour in

2009. Nothing like this happened. Lies and more lies.'

Hawass is a controversial figure who has been criticised for his love

of the spotlight.During the interview, he boasted about his fame.

'People attack me because I am famous. When I took President Obama to

Giza, the camel driver recognised me and he asked "But who is the

friend of Hawass?" When I gave a lecture at your Dome of the

Millennium 1,700 came to hear me. Bill Clinton got 700.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed