My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Torture - Governor Chime's Wife Cries Out

Clara Chime, the First Lady of Enugu State, says Governor Sullivan

Chime, has placed her under house arrest, and has cried out for help

to human rights bodies to come to her rescue immediately.

In a letter dripping with pain and suffering,Mrs. Chime (pictured

above with Governor Chime) disclosed that she married Mr. Chime in

Oct. 2008 but revealed that she has not been able to sleep with him

for over four years.

Describing her desperate situation, she said that even President

Goodluck Jonathan and First Lady Patience Jonathan have intervened

with her husband without success."My father is late, my Mum and few of

my siblings are confused and have done all kinds of prayers they know

of. 3 of my siblings prefers me dead than to see me leave the

Government house. He treats my Mum and my siblings bad," she wrote.

The Enugu State First Lady said she has been introduced to two

psychiatrists whose names she gave as Dr. Onwukwe and Dr. Agumo, who

have prescribed "all kinds of drugs that ends up keeping me acute

depressed and also drives me into hallucinations."

The doctors, she noted, are scared of her husband the Governor, to

whom nobody can tell the truth.

According to the letter, the Catholic Bishop of Enugu state (Callistus

Onaga), and top priests have come to intervene, as have the President

and the First Lady of the nation, without success.

Mrs. Chime further complains that Governor Chime has ordered her to

leave with her four-year old son whom she conceived before their

wedding. However, the governor, according to her, later threatened to

disown the boy should she leave with him.

"He has told everyone he can reach that there is no marriage between

us that I can leave if I wish to but whenever I plan to leave he

instructs them to lock me in. I have told him through Sms that I will

leave my son behind and leave alone but still he instructed his

securities to lock me inside the house."

Mrs. Chime further complains she has lost touch with the real world

and all that makes her beautiful because of the side effects of the

drugs she is taking, stressing that she is under house arrest for

committing no crime.

Of the situation in Government House, she said, "He does not take care

of me personally, the government gives me allowance to run the house

and that's where I save little from to take care of my self, my Mum

and few of my siblings.He shut me out of his life years ago; I don't

have access to his apartment. The problem is enormous; I don't know

where to start to explain from."

She said that even the security detail in the lodge has resorted to

praying for her, while the few that can be bought with money are

taking advantage of the situation.

"Police and SS men have been instructed by Gov Sullivan Chime to

confine me in a place for a long time now against my wish [but] it is

my wish to leave this premises," she said, begging, "Please assist me

to reach to the human rights and say to them to please come hastily

and release me".



hmmm....all that glitters is not gold they say

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am Begging For Money To Send My Daughter To School - Afrocandy

Singer Dencia's Phone Stolen, Nude She Sent To Footballer Exposed; More To Be Exposed